How do you spell “Excitement” ? *** P I L E R A ***
Associations and their managers have the daunting tasks of handling vast work orders, managing multiple projects, collecting maintenance fees, dealing with vendors, and more!
As I reported to you some time ago, I like to call this the “One Stop Shop”for the Property Manager and the “hands-on” Board Members. This web based property management system is a “must have” for apartment managers as well…
Features and benefits include;
(For Managers or Board Members)
- View occupant information / tracks residents pets, alternate addresses, (vacation, billing, mailing – emergency contacts).
- Quick vehicle searches – sorts information (Names, addresses, partial or full resident license plates, parking stickers, parking spots) – Put in “white car or Toyota” and it will list every white car or Toyota in the community…
- Voice blasts for emergencies (snow removal, upcoming storms, reported accidents, etc)
- Rule violations and open work orders for one or multiple units
- Ability to communicate with residents via email, letter, or phone
- Newsletter publishing and Community Website
- Easy mobile access with an ability to look up residents – generates rule violations and look up work orders
- HOT HOT HOT !! For Jenark and Quickbooks users, there is an ability for Property Managers and Active Board Members to view resident financials and account balances
- View and sort account information
- Ability to provide email and/or voice messaging preferences for routine issues or emergencies
- Availability of all pertinent documents to be printed and subsequently filled out for the management office
- Ability to track all maintenance requests/work orders
- Ability to view account history, including posted payments, rule violations, etc.
- Posted Resident Event Calendar of coming events and messages from Board Memberss and Managers
- Ability to post services, business opportunities, items for sale, real estate ads and free ads. (This is the FREE Resident Marketplace)
About Founder and President Ashish Patel;
Mr. Patel is one of the most “hands-on” executives I have ever experienced – many will delegate work down to others to get expected results – Mr. Patel is what the “American Dream” is all about. He is himself an engineer, so he built this company from the ground up – he made the tremendous sacrifices many immigrants from every continent did coming to this country to build this powerhouse of a company. I myself am inspired by this genious – I urge you to contact his company for a free demonstration and overview today !!!
As I research this particular mode of “all around management tool, I cannot find anything yet that can compare ! I must tell you as I have written and researched this company, I see exponential growth nationwide with the ability to penetrate the largest cities – keep an eye on this one folks !
My Dear Readers,
Please post and send all feedback to me – what other topics may I bring to you ? I’m always interviewing executives of all companies relating to manhattan real estate and am looking for new, trendy articles that will fit your needs ! I would be delighted to hear from you !! Thank you for your loyalty ! Bob Skinner