The best sports bar on Maui is Moose McGillycuddy in Lahaina Town!
Situated in the middle of Front Street in Lahaina Town on the west side of the island, is Maui’s best sports bar – Moose McGillycuddys moosemcgillycuddys.com/Lahaina-Maui.html
Featuring a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, Moose’s has over 30 television sets showing the hottest and most competitive sports games. There are nightly dinner specials, and my favorite is the all-you-can-eat fish-n-chips dinner for $11.95 on Friday night.
Looking for night life on Maui? Moose’s is one of the few places where bands often perform, a DJ regularly spins your favorite music, and you can dance all evening under bright, flashing lights. There are nighly drink specials from 9 p.m. to closing.
The kitchen serves from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Moose’s is best known for their burgers and huge pile of nachos. Try their nachos with Kailua pork for something traditionally Hawaiian.
While Moose’s has your typical “sports bar” food, it’s better than most places. Besides, you come to Moose McGillycuddy’s for the sports shows and fun times with family and friends, not so much for gourmet dining. The atmosphere is fun, lively, and often loud and Moose’s is a place you should visit while seeing Maui.
– Spend some time walking along famous Front Street either before or after your meal at Moose’s. Visit the many art galleries, jewelry stores, and souvenir and t-shirt shops for Maui-themed gifts to take back with you from the island.
– Their breakfast pancakes are some of the best on Maui!
– Ask for a “Bahama Mama” during happy hour, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. It’s just $4 and comes in a tall glass. Or get a “Lava Flow”, just one of many specialty island drinks.
– If you’re going for a football or basketball game, get there early. The restaurant can get crowded, which also makes it more fun!
– Remember the time zone differences and the fact you’re in Hawaii. Some NFL football games come on at 8 a.m. local time.
– There are plenty of other restaurants nearby, like Kimo’s http://www.kimosmaui.com and Bubba Gump Shrimp Company http://www.bubbagump.com/locations/maui
– The Baldwin Museum is a short walk to the south and showcases one of the original missionary homes http://www.lahainarestoration.org
– The Lahaina Harbor is a 10-minute walk to the south, where most sportfishing, snorkel, and whale watching tour operators operate and offer reservations.
– Hilo Hattie retail store http://www.hilohattie.com
Directions: Take the Papalaua or Lahainaluna Road streets off Hwy. 30 toward the ocean and Front Stree. Off Lahainaluna Road, there are paid parking lots to your right as you drive toward the ocean. It’s just a few minute walk from any of the parking lots off Lahainaluna Road. It’s on the second floor between several ground floor art galleries, and you enter a small courtyard for the stairway up to Moose’s.
844 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Tripadvisor Reviews: www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60634-d404372-Reviews-Moose_McGil…
Maui Information http://www.maui-tourist.com for all about Maui.
Oahu Information http://www.oahu-tourist.com for all about Oahu.
Hawaii’s Best Salt Water Taffy http://www.bigwavetaffy.com is the best.
Lahaina Fudge Company http://www.lahainafudgecompany.com is Hawaii’s best fudge.
Waikiki Information http://www.waikiki-tourist.com covers all of Waikiki.
Lanai Information http://www.lanai-tourist.com is all about Lanai.
After 50 Romance http://www.after50romance.com lets you give your opinion on romance.