Are you hungry for change yet? Obesity, lies, corruption, poisoning, unsafe foods and practices, government collusion, conspiracy, GMO, GE Foods, big business and corporate takeover, and this is just the short list.
Celebrities like Alyssa Milano and Martin Sheen to name but two are “hungry for change”, and speaking out in order to help you become “hungry for change”. Is it time that you also became “hungry for change”? Robert Kenner and a number of food experts says it in his movie “Hungry For Change”.
Who the heck is Robert Kenner? Robert Kenner is the producer of the film “Hungry For Change”, and in his film he exposes shocking secrets that our governments, big food industries, the diet and weight loss and fast food industry don’t want you to know about.
In the movie “Hungry For Change” you will be exposed to the truth about what you are eating and what you are not meant to know. You will find out about:
- The truth about what your government is doing to protect you
- The truth about what is in the food that is being sold to you
- The truth behind the supposed “DIET”, “SUGAR-FREE” and “FAT-FREE” foods and products
- The food additives you should be avoiding and how to read labels
- The truth behind health and disease costs
- Effective detox and cleansing strategies
- and so much more to save your health and maybe your life
The movie “Hungry For Change” can be purchase from Food Inc. and used to help promote this important issue. We are what we eat; if you can’t even pronounce what you are eating do you really want that to become a part of who you are? Its time people, its time you became informed, and its time you took action, but most of all it’s truly time to become “Hungry For Change”.
Featured in the Film
- Michael Pollan, Author, In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto
- Barbara Kowalcyk, Food Safety Advocate
- Joel Salatin, Owner/Farmer of Polyface Farms
- Gary Hirshberg, Founder of Stonyfield Farm
Subscription request – If you find this article and the topic of Holistic Health of interest, please subscribe to my articles.
Comments: Your comments are welcome, and appreciated. You can also use the comment area to suggest or request articles and information that you would like to see me write on, always appreciated.
Spreading the word: If you enjoyed this article or any of the articles I write, please let others know so they too can enjoy them. With thanks and gratitude Clayton.