The summer season is fast approaching and with it comes fun, sun, and guests. It is time to spruce up the living spaces with new and exciting décor that expresses the relaxed atmosphere that comes with the longer days and sunny weather. Vibrant and bold is in so have fun blocking new colors with new fun accessories.
Fab.com never disappoints with cool sales on decor, fashion, jewelry, and fun gifts, from up and coming artists, designers, and companies, at up to 70 percent off.
Take advantage of this exclusive invite to Fab.com. Membership is free but by invitation only.
- Once you get your membership, “login and save a bundle on some awesome design objects
Following is just a tease of the fabulous finds this week at Fab; check in at Fab.com to see all of the offerings!
- Firmly Planted; Artificial Turf Pillows “Alicia Blas channels her passion for nature, design and Feng shui into Firmly Planted’s innovative creations. Her artificial turf pillows for indoor-outdoor use are easy on the eyes—and the environment. You’ll love snuggling up to them, and since they’re pet-friendly, your pup will, too.”
- Rugcollective; Sexy Shag and Cowhide Rugs and Eye-Catching Handmade Rugs “From the magical mystique of the Persian rug to the earthbound carpet market, rugs are stories, treasures, obsessions as much as possessions, and for at least for one company—a way of life. Rugcollective has traveled the world to bring you this carefully curated selection of shag and cowhide rugs.”
- Infusion Furniture; Handcrafted Modern Furniture “Infusion Furniture’s woodwork is an expression of Quentin Kelley’s fine craftsmanship. The small, independent Boston firm continues New England’s tradition of strong shapes and simple lines, enhanced by the “good bones” of solid wood construction.”
- Deadwilder Design; These Prints are Wild at Heart “Deadwilder Design is a studio helmed by artist Erin J. King—and it’s dedicated to the visual communication of ideas in the fields of natural history, science and medicine. Aside from featuring King’s inspired prints, this sale bears the unique distinction of being Fab’s first sale to be curated by raccoons.”
- Interior Design Magazine; Subscribe To Gorgeous Living “In a world of bland consumer magazines, Interior Design stands out as a beacon of cutting-edge taste and a guidebook for interior designers everywhere. It’s gorgeous and glossy pages cover everything design fans need to know about the latest trends. Bring something beautiful straight to your door.”
- Lightexture; Dynamic Ceramic Lights “The collaborative studio lightexture is made up of an architect, a ceramic designer and a lighting designer. Together, they use natural products like clay and translucent porcelain to make light fixtures perforated in subtle patterns. Through these kaleidoscopic filters, each lamp’s light makes a glorious glow.”
- Vitra; Chairs and Sofas by Design Legends “Known for its collaborations with world-class designers, Vitra is behind some of the most iconic furniture designs of the last sixty years. Our first sale with the Swiss design house pairs collectibles new and old: chic, functional contemporary seating and a definitive Mid-Century classic: the Panton chair.”
Stop by the Fab.com pop-up Shop for “Sales that stick around a bit longer”
Finish up the spring cleaning with help from cool finds at Fab.
- Spring Cleaning; Out With the Old, In With the New! “There’s nothing more rejuvenating than throwing open the windows, turning up the music, and cleaning house. Make your pad proud this spring—and all year round with these bold, bright and ingenious cleaning and organizational tools. From bike racks to brushes and dusters to detergents, Fab.com keeps cleaning cool!”
New sales on the coolest furnishings can be found with every new day starting daily at 11am ET/ 8am PT.
Stop by Fab.com everyday to browse the cool furnishings, magazine offerings, fashion, eyewear and jewelry, and even pet treats, gifts, accessories, and much, much more. Fab is a new adventure everyday of the week!
New shops open every weekday evening at 7pm ET/ 4pm PT.
- Vintage Mondays
- Fashion Tuesdays
- Kids Wednesdays
- Pets Thursdays
- Foodie Fridays
The Core Beliefsof Fab.com is design. “Everyone everywhere can benefit from good design. Fab believes in providing an exceptional customer experience and is on a mission to be the world’s most valuable design resource”
Every day is a new adventure; never be afraid to dance!
Read and subscribe to my Interior Design, Interior Decorating, and Long Island Prepper articles written for nextooze.com