Foster Families; One child too many.
Part 1 of 2.
As you know, other articles sometimes inspire us into action, especially when a child is involved. This said, “Child deaths can occur despite the effort to help.” The article we are speaking of appeared in the Arizona Central on March 24th, 2012, the article stated, “child falls through the cracks of CPS,” we say no, one is too many.
- Children, our countries most valuable assets, and we should be protecting them. Instead, we are destroying them by allowing this agency to traumatize them, rip them from their homes, all in the name of best interests. Protection is what.
Question; is protection then standing by and watching all of the above.
In the case, of Alanna Sinteral Child Protective Services failed her ending in this precious little ones death.
- Here in our office we receive calls from hundreds of foster parents across this nation who are targeted by CPS as allegations are called in on the “hotline,” for a verity of abuses. What are those child abuse cases.
- An unsecured seat belt came back and hit a child in the cheek.
- Shopping buggies collided bruising a child’s hand.
- Foster parent placed a hand over a sassy teens mouth.
- A time out was considered too long by the social worker.
- Sassy teen was abused by being made to do the dishes for a week.
Get the picture? There are no such things as accidents in the Foster Care System. You see, social workers are so busy trying to nail foster parents for what are minor accidents or simply attempts to discipline out of control children who desperately need someone to care enough to do they no longer have time to stop or investigate real child abuse.
- Just so you do not misunderstand let us include a few reasons why the biological parents lose their children to CPS.
- Feeding their children fast food more than a social worker deems too frequently.
- Removing a cell phone from a teen.
- As in the Goldboldo case refusing to put her child on drugs.
They are so busy creating new stretched out definitions for phenomenally ridiculous examples of child abuse so that they can bring more children into an overcrowded Foster Care System, due to the fact that each child in the system means for money for their agencies, they have forgotten to investigate real abuse.
- It is not that America parents have become more abusive parents, rather the definition of child abuse s changing. Read the quotes from this story, this is clearly child abuse,
“Police found exposed electrical wires, dog feces and a “massive infestation” of cockroaches, ants, spiders and flies inside the home. The home’s ceilings and floorboards were caving in Alanna, now almost 4 months old, was among several children there.
Stay with us, let us finishing examining this quote from the story that sparked our interest.