Olive Garden restaurants are offering free kid’s meals on Thursday, April 26, 2012 in honor of Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day. Click here to get your coupon. Of course this coupon is valid for today only.
Coupons are valid for one free Kid’s meal per adult entrée (lunch or dinner, excluding soup, Garden Salad, or pizza). Children must be 12 or younger. If you brought your teen to work, don’t fret. Kids 13-18 years old will get $4 off an adult entrée in lieu of a kid’s meal.
It’s not part of the deal, and will cost extra, but your Harrisburg Frugal Family Examiner recommends for dessert the dolcinis, especially the limoncello mousse with vanilla cookie crust! They’re $2.35 each or you can get 3 for $6.50 (and there are several other flavors to choose from so you can mix and match).
In Central PA there are Olive Garden Restaurants located at:
- 6520 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055 TEL: (717) 796-1140
- 5102 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112 TEL: (717) 540-9904
- 1340 Kenneth Road, York, PA 17404 TEL: (717) 845-2264
- 10 Wilson Ave, Hanover, PA 17331 TEL: (717) 630-8338
- 910 Plaza Blvd, Lancaster, PA 17601 TEL: (717) 299-2202
- Rockvale Outlets-35 S. Willowdale Drive; Suite 1001; Lancaster, PA 17602 TEL: (717) 392-3235
Parents, you know how fidgety and bored kids get waiting, so call ahead for seating.
Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new Harrisburg Frugal Family articles are available. Just click on the “Subscribe” button above. Follow your Harrisburg Frugal Family Examiner on Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon , Pinterest, and Twitter.