Moms…we’re the chefs, the cleaners, the boo-boo fixers, the entertainment…we pack so much into each day! All moms deserve a night away for some fun with their mommy friends. No matter if you want to go out for a night on the town or stay in with friends for fun games & delicious food – here are some ideas that you may enjoy:
- Are you a fan of Dancing With The Stars? Then you may enjoy this Dancing With The Stars Pool idea. It’s a great way to gather your mommy friends for a little entertainment and some great food.
- Do you enjoy taking the quizzes provided in magazines? Then try this Moms Night In Quiz Night full of fun quizzes for the group.
- What mom doesn’t enjoy a little time at the spa? Try this idea for planning a fun Spa Night Out for your mommy friends. Everyone is sure to come home a bit more relaxed! My favorite spa in Calgary is Eveline Charles in the Southcentre Mall.
- Looking to vent a little frustration or learn some valuable tips for keeping yourself safe? Then try booking a women’s self-defence course for you & your mommy friends. Here’s a link to a site in Calgary (Fightwize) that offers free classes monthly.
- Looking to learn something fun while out for your moms night out? Then try a cake decorating class! Check out xdreamscakes.com in Calgary for some fun class options.
- A fun idea to step out of your comfort zone is to try a pole dancing class! I’ve tried these classes before and they are a lot of fun. Visit Aradia Fitness for more details.
- A unique moms night in idea that’s sure to leave your guests talking is to hire someone to do horoscope, tarot cards and other fortune telling readings – click here for party ideas including descriptions of different readings and food ideas. . Here is a great listing for people available in Calgary – Psychics Calgary.
- Here are some ideas for planning a fun Trivia Night with your mommy friends including ideas for personal trivia questions and food ideas.
- The ultimate Moms Night In is to hold a Beauty Party. The idea of this night in is to invite special guest speakers and demonstrations for beauty tips, fashion tips, hair care advice and more.
- Want to stock your fridge and freezer with delicious treats for your family? Then you may want to consider planning a Holiday Baking Exchange. It’s a great way to try some new treats and exchange recipes.
No matter where you go or what you decide to do, a night out with your mommy friends is all about laughter and great company.