It seems this week’s roundup has turned into a preview of some of the new gluten-free products being unveiled at Expo West. I won’t get to try anything until later today, but it is so fun to see all of the press releases being sent out.
Here is what I have learned so far:
- Daiya Cheese – is launching three new flavors of Wedges at Expo West: Cheddar, Jack, and Jalapena Garlic Havarti. I have just learned that I cannot tolerate goat cheese, so the news of their wedges couldn’t have come at a better time.
- Earth Balance – is launching Coconut and Peanut Spread (creamy and crunch) at Expo West. It is a blend of tropical coconut oil and natural roasted peanuts that is Agave sweetened, low-glycemic, all-natural, no-stir, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- Namaste Foods – is set to launch a line of seasoned coating mixes at Expo West: Homestyle, Barbecue, Hot On, Spicy and Italian Herb. These coating mixes are made with flax meal and whole grain flours.
- Pamela’s Products – is set to launch six new gluten-free products at Expo West: Artisan Flour Blend, Biscuit & Scone Mix, Oatmeal Cookie Mix, Pizza Crust Mix, Sugar Cookie Mix, and Roll & Cut Mix. I am such a fan of this company that I can’t wait to try their new mixes.
- So Delicious – is expanding their line of almond-based products to include: ice cream in five flavors, Almond Plus Milk in original and vanilla, and Vanilla and Mocha Almond Fudge bars. All of their products are GFCO certified and they are free of dairy and soy. I so hope this ‘ice cream’ is creamy and can be my summertime replacement treat.
- WOW Baking Company – has a new grocery store line of mini-sized gourmet wheat- and gluten-free ‘Cookies in a Bag”, which stay fresh, moist, chewy and delicious for 9 months in their air-tight, re-sealable packaging.
I will be live tweeting from #expowest, so follow my tweets to learn what new gluten-free products I am munching on!