My schedule has kept me quite busy this week, but articles about Miley Cyrus, making your own gluten-free bread and asking what is your favorite gluten-free bread made it to press. I also wrote about the gluten-free options at Atlanta’s new Food Truck Park and some of my favorite gluten-free finds at the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in Chicago.
This week’s gluten-free roundup is all about local happenings:
- 2B Whole – is a new dedicated gluten-free bakery in Kennesaw. I stumbled upon their gluten-free sweets at the Farmers Market at the Atlanta Food Truck Park. Their products are free of gluten, dairy and soy and they will soon be in local Whole Foods.
- Kroger – has just picked up Pure Knead and Frannie’s Gluten Free product lines in select stores. Demos of both gluten-free product lines will be ongoing this weekend at a number of different stores. I will post more details in a separate article.
- Pierson-Bell Foods – is offering a half off coupon. $20 will get you $40 worth of their gluten-free baked goods. Stop by the bakery in Marietta, or call to purchase the coupon before April 30th. The coupon expires at the end of June.
- Pure Knead – has added gluten-free scones and biscuit to its product line. Stop by their tent at the Peachtree Road Farmers Market to sample their gluten-free baked goodies. They will have products for sale that you cannot find at local retailers, like the scones, and new loaf breads.
- Sprig Restaurant – has added two new gluten-free beer options from New Planet to their menu. They are located in Decatur and they have a number of gluten-free options labeled on their menu.
What new piece of gluten-free information did you learn this week?