Not sure how this did not get published, but here it is! We enjoyed the Good Food Festival more than any other local or green festival so far.
Food samples we had at the trade show
- Das – caramelini
- Katherine Anne confections – truffles and caramels
- Manna Organics – assorted breads, many sprouted
- Wind Ridge Farm – organic dried herbs, teas, vinegars, etc.
- Wild Ophelia – American chocolate maker
- Standard Market – all food service store and restaurant (tried bread)
- Sentimental moods – Artisan Teas and Tisanes (black tea)
- Traderspoint creamery – fleur de le terre
- Cave Chick – dairy free and egg free cookies
- Nordic Creamery – garlic basil butter
- Collective Resource, Inc. – compost education and services
- Consolidate Printing Company – eco-friendly printing
- Greenchoicebank – supports the community and is eco-friendly through banking services
- Irv & Shelly’s Fresh Picks – delivers local food to your door