Was music from the 80’s an inspiration for the soundtrack of Lollipop Chainsaw? Akira Yamaoka, the creator behind the Silent Hill music, explains that it is hard to forget music from that generation and decided to incorporate it into the soundtrack to bring in that same lasting impression for the game that the songs of the 80s have.
Jimmy Urine discusses his inspiration for the soundtrack of Lollipop Chainsaw. He explains that each character is different and wanted the music to coincide with the characters’ personalities.
Here is what the soundtrack will look like, followed by a Behind the Scenes trailer with both Akira Yamaoka and Jimmy Urine to the left.
· Lollipop – The Chordettes
· Pac Man Fever – Buckner & Garcia
· Rock ‘N’ Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) – Skrillex
· The Way of the Fist – Five Finger Death Punch
· Stop Reading, Start Doing Pushups – Destroy Rebuild Until God Comes
· Riot Rhythm – Sleigh Bells
· Turtle Crazy – Toy Dolls
· 1,000 Cigarettes – MSTRKRFT
· Heroes Of Our Time – Dragonforce
· Nemesis – Arch Enemy
· Needled 24/7 – Children of Bodom
· Mickey – Toni Basil
· You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) – Dead or Alive
· Empire State Human – The Human League
· Cherry Bomb – Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
· Speed – Atari Teenage Riot