This coming weekend, there are a lot of Easter activities in the Bend. When you go to these events, you may decide that you want to show off your Notre Dame spirit, especially if you choose to go to the Notre Dame High School Easter egg hunt at the Motherhouse Grounds. One way you can do this is to create a Notre Dame-themed Easter basket for the day’s festivities.
Items You Need:
- Paper towels
- Easter basket
- Kelly green spray paint
- Spray glue
- Gold glitter
- Small Notre Dame stickers
- Clear spray paint
- Place the paper towels on your work surface to keep it clean. You will have to do this craft in a well-ventilated area.
- Put the Easter basket on the paper towels. Spray paint it with the Kelly green spray paint. Allow it to dry before continuing.
- Spray the Easter basket with spray glue. Sprinkle gold glitter onto the wet spray glue. Allow the glue to dry for a few minutes.
- Stick small Notre Dame stickers on the handle of the Easter egg basket. You can also stick them on the basket if they are small enough.
- Protect the basket, glitter and stickers by spraying clear spray paint over the entire basket. Allow it to dry before heading out for the Easter egg hunt.