We all know how easy it can be to get carried away when planning a wedding. It is one of the most important days of your life, after all. But sometimes all the running around, planning, and shopping can leave your main man feeling left out. Here are some great tips on how to include your groom and make him feel special. After all, it’s their special day, too!
- Make the groom’s cake a must at the wedding, and incorporate the groom’s favorite hobby into the design.
- Let him pick some of his favorite songs for the DJ or band to play at your wedding.
- Have snacks and drinks for him and the Groomsmen before the ceremony.
- Send a gift to his hotel room the night before your wedding.
- Let the groom walk down the aisle or enter the venue to a song of his choice.
- Incorporate the groom’s favorite color into the reception. For example the groom likes purple; you could incorporate it into the table linens or use it as the font color on menu cards.
- Get the groom’s opinion on male-geared favors for the reception.
- For the Cocktail hour surprise him with some special appetizers that he would love – Buffalo wings, mini corn dogs, etc . . . or even a fun childhood favorite dessert – like a cotton candy machine at the reception.
Once he sees that he’s being thought off; he may help out more with the planning ladies.