P.F. Chang’s is once again adding items to its gluten-free menu. Seven gluten-free options will be added to their gluten-free menu starting on April 2nd, which will make 25 tantelizing sides, salads and main dishes available for order.
The gluten-free menu at P.F. Chang’s is quite popular with the gluten-free community. Their attention to cross contamination means they serve gluten-free meals on special plates with the company’s logo and they cook with and bring gluten-free soy sauce to the table. Their take out is also well labeled with gluten-free stickers.
The seven new menu items are:
- Vietnamese Crab Salad – Lump crab meat tossed with green papaya, mango, apple, fresh vegetables and herbs in a zesty Vietnamese Nuoc Cham dressing
- Crab Fried Rice – Wok-fried rice with lump crab meat, shiitake mushrooms, asparagus, egg, smoky bacon, zesty lemon and Sriracha
- Caramel Mango Chicken – Tender chicken caramelized in a Southeast Asian glaze with mango, tomatoes, Fresno chilies and Thai basil
- Asian Tomato-Cucumber Salad
- Lemon Scented Brussels Sprouts – Thinly shaved, wok-charred with ginger, garlic, Thai basil and fresh lemon zest
- Dali Chicken with sliced potatoes – is being brought back and so is…
- Phillip’s Better Lemon Chicken served with broccoli in a citrus sauce
What is your favorite item on their gluten-free menu? I am going to try the Vietnamese Crab Salad!