PupLight is an invaluable dog-walking tool for dog walkers as it keeps both you and your dog safer in the dark since it allows drivers to see you at night. It provides outstanding illumination so you don’t need to tote along a flashlight.
Customers liked PupLight so much that they started using it themselves, so the company developed a “people version” of PupLight called NekLight. It can be worn as a headlamp or comfortably around your neck.
- Allows you to see where you’re stepping and what your dog is getting into.
- Makes you feel safer at night since you are more visible.
- Allows you to see your dog when he’s outside your house at night.
- Helps you locate your dog if he runs off, and keeps him safe from cars if he does.
- Extends the amount of time you and your dog can safely walk.
- Helps dogs with poor vision see better.
- Makes a new, unique, great gift.
- Uses three AAA batteries.
- Comes with a two-piece adjustable elastic collar.
- Angle of the light is adjustable on the collar to accommodate your dog.
- Stays bright for over 150 hours.
- Weighs 2 1/2 ounces.
- Adjustable strap fits neck sizes 6 – 26 inches.
- Visible up to 1 mile.
As an Overland Park daily dog walker, PupLight worked out fantastic for us on our very early morning dog walks. I can see how PupLight has received numerous Industry Awards and recognition for its uniqueness and affordability. And it is readily available for purchase both on-line as well as at local stores.
Puplight’s developer, CPA Sysytems, Inc. in Glen Ellyn, IL, was established in 2003. They develop innovative products for pets and people. Their products include: PupLight, NekLight, Brush ‘N Bone and PupSling.
For more information on PupLight and NekLight, visit their website at http://PupLight.com.
Full Disclosure: I received a PupLight and NekLight to review free of charge. I was not paid to do this review, and my comments are my own.