Is having a busy schedule keeping your from being clean? Try these qucik tips to get your family to pitch in and keep your house clean.
- Purchase Colrox wipes in bulk: Keep a Clorox wipes in every room. Keeping wipes in every room saves time and gives the family easy access to help clean up thier mess.
- Picture Perfect: If you have young ones that are not sure how you want thier room to look when they clean it, use an visual example. The first time help your child clean thier room & explain where items go. Then take a picture of the room when its clean. Hang the picture on the back of the door. You can also use pictures on toy chest and other areas to help with clean up.
- Schedule: Keep a chore schedule for everyone to use and pair it with simple rewards for each child.
- Break it Down: You dont have to clean your whole house in one day. Each day of the week clean one room.
- Organize cleaning tools: Having to run back to the closet each time for a new cleaning priduct is a hassle. Visit your local dollar store for a cheap basket to store all your cleaning products.