Kids looking for brightly-colored eggs have plenty of community egg hunts to choose from on Saturday. No matter which egg hunt is closest, children should remember to bring their own basket or bag, follow the rules and be courteous to other children.
There is a chance of rain, so those events outdoors may change their plans tomorrow morning. Any changes made will be updated in bold. (Changes may also be announced on my Facebook and Twitter)
- Collingswood will have their Easter Candy Scramble at the gazebo in Knight Park at 10 a.m. Children ages eight and younger are welcome and asked to register for the event at either borough hall, Arts Plus Gallery, Aster’s Floral, or McGarry Jewelers.
- Eastampton will have their Spring Egg Hunt in the middle school gym of the Eastampton Community School at 11 a.m. Children age 10 and younger are welcome, but sneakers must be worn.
- Evesham Township will have their Easter Egg Hunt on the Gibson House grounds at 10:30 a.m. Children ages five and younger are welcome.
- Gibbsboro will have their Easter Egg Hunt at the Cricket Field, N. Lakeview Dr. and Lucas Blvd., at 10 a.m.
- Haddon Township will have their Annual Egg Hunt at the Crystal Lake Pool Complex at 9:30 a.m. UPDATE: rescheduled to April 7 at 9:30 a.m.
- Hainesport will have their Easter Egg Hunt at the township’s baseball field, 1 Hainesport Centre, at noon. Children ages one and younger are welcome.
- Medford will have their Easter Egg Hunt at Freedom Park, 86 Union St., at 11 a.m. Pre-schoolers to 4th Graders are welcome. UPDATE: Postponed to April 7.
- Merchantville will have their Easter Egg Hunt at the Merchantville Community Center at 10 a.m. Children ages 10 and younger are welcome.
- Moorestown will have their Easter Egg Hunt on the front lawn of the Moorestown Community House at 10 a.m. Children ages two through eight are welcome.
- Pemberton Township High School’s Habitat for Humanity club will have an Easter Egg Palooza from 9 to 11 a.m. at the high school. Children age 12 and younger are welcome.
- Riverside will have their Easter Egg Hunt at Whomsley Field at 11 a.m. UPDATE: Rescheduled to April 1 at 11 a.m.
Also this weekend:
- Storytime at the Barnes & Noble in Marlton at 11 a.m.
- Kids in the Kitchen “Party With Your Peeps” class at the Wegmans in Mt. Laurel at 11 a.m. Class is $5 with Shoppers Club Card or $10 without a card.
- Kids in the Kitchen “Party With Your Peeps” class at the Wegmans in Mt. Laurel at 2 p.m. Class is $5 with Shoppers Club Card or $10 without a card.
- Storytime at the Barnes & Noble in Cherry Hill at 3 p.m.
Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available. Just click on the “Subscribe” link above. On Facebook, “like” South Jersey Frugal Family Examiner for updates and reminders.