Okay, okay, so the list of bike stores wasn’t complete. With this in mind, I have added a few of the bike stores you messaged me about so please let me know if this is it. If you are one of these bike stores and reading this post, provide me with a link to a website, mention a few things about your shop and staff, and I will connect it to this blog. It’s time to promote cycling in the Capitol Region!
Also, if you know of any roads, trails, or bike paths, its time to promote the h#ll out of cycling and get people on bikes!
Local Biking Stores
- 1 Map of Local Trails and Biking Stores
- 2 Plaine and Son, Schenectady
- Broadway Bike Shop, Albany
- 3 Elevate Cycles, Clifton Park
- 4 Blue Sky Bicycles, Saratoga Springs
- 5 Elevate Cycles, Saratoga Springs
- 6 Freemans Bridge Sports
- 7 CK Cycles, Albany
- 8 EMS
- 9 Adirondack Bicycle, Scotia
- 10 Downtube Bicycles, Albany
- 11 Inside Edge Ski & Bike
- 12 Rick’s Bike Shop, Glens Falls
- 14 Steiner’s Sports, Valatie, NY
- 15 Wheel World Family Bikes & More ?
- Bike Barn, Cohoes
- Tomhannock Bicycles
- The Bike Works, Johnstown NY
- Mad Dog, Bethlehem
- Freeman’s Bridge Sports, Freeman’s Bridge Road, Scotia
- Victory Cycle Works, Clifton Park – 518-982-7315 and www.victorycycleworks.com
If your bike needs to be repaired and/or tuned up, check this list for the bike shop in your vicinity and stop in. By all means, introduce yourself and tell them you saw the shop name listed on The Bike Blog.