File this case under “Busted!” A South Dakota woman was arrested on Sunday for breaking and entering, though her goal was not to subtract something from the premises she intruded on but to add something—namely the milk from her breast to a 2-month-old baby belonging to the resident.
The Daily Mail reports:
The baby’s shocked mother was awoken by dogs and called 911 at around 5am on Sunday.
She told officers that a woman she didn’t know had entered her Brookings home and attempted to feed her daughter.
Rebecca Silva, the 24-year-old suspect, then crawled into bed and proceeded to treat the house as her own, police said.
When the homeowner discovered a stranger lying next to her, she eased out of bed and phoned 911. The police arrived soon after and escorted Silva to the Brookings County Detention Center (I think the booby hatch would have been a more appropriate venue), where was charged with unlawful occupancy. After admitting that she had been drinking the previous evening and had quarreled with the mom, she was released on her own recognizance.
Silva continues, meanwhile, to maintain her innocence. She insists that she was an invited guest and denies having tried to breastfeed the infant. “She gave me her pajamas,” Silva told the Associated Press. “She lied to the cops that I broke into her house. I did not try to feed her baby. That didn’t happen.”
No word on whether the mother is willing to make a clean breast of the situation.
- Dramatic video of 7th-grader saving school bus after driver has heart attack
- Jennifer Love Hewitt undergoes digital breast reduction in ads for new show
- FL hooker: ‘Will [blank] for cheeseburgers’
- National media at the tipping point? Been there, done that
- Woman driver claims her 38KKK breasts saved her life in crash
- Woman busted for DUI says big boobs made her fail sobriety test
- Why have reports of Malia Obama’s Mexico trip disappeared from the web? (Update)
- Time to ethnically cleanse English? Not a Chinaman’s chance
- MSM distorts news reporting in order to play race card
- NY mom arrested for feeding baby cocaine-laced breast milk
- CO woman rubs naked butt, urinates on $30 million painting
- Artist who does public nude-body paintings reaches agreement with NYC
- Underage model sues over racy photos
- Busty model banned
Subscribe at the top of the page to have my articles sent directly to your e-mail inbox. Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting a comment below.