If you’re an Orlando local or you’re visiting the area, you have the pleasure of seeing Blue Man Group in person. The group performs daily in the Sharp Aquos theater at Universal Orlando’s Citywalk, which is also home to entertainment options from nightclubs to movies to miniature golf.
The Universal Orlando Resort show is popular even with guests who have seen Blue Man Group before, since it was just revamped with a brand new stage and a hilarious take on modern day technology, new music, and other surprises. You’ll still see some of your favorite bits, but they’re interwoven with plenty of new fun.
If you can’t get enough of the blue-skinned trio, even from seeing them in person, tune in to “The Celebrity Apprentice” on April 1, when they’re make a special appearance. The NBC show airs at 8 p.m. (7 p.m. Central time).
Blue Man Group is no stranger to media appearances. Its founders (Phil Stanton, Chris Wink, and Matt Goldman) recently appeared on CNN to talk about innovation in education.
You don’t need theme park tickets to see Blue Man Group in Orlando. Their theater is right outside of Universal Studios Florida, so you simply head across CityWalk toward the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster until you see the path to the Sharp Aquos theater.
Check out my theme parks ebooks:
- 10 Money-Saving Tips for Your Disney World Vacation: Kindle or Nook
- 10 Disney Cruise Line Tips for Adults: Kindle or Nook
- Mickey Mouse is My Neighbor (life in Celebration, FL): Kindle or Nook
- Complete eBook Guide to SeaWorld Orlando: Kindle or Nook
- 15 Tips for Saving Money on Disney Cruise Line: Kindle or Nook
- 25 Tips for Visiting Disney World With Babies, Toddlers & Young Kids: Kindle or Nook
- eBook Guide to Legoland Florida: Kindle and Nook
- Legoland Florida for Adults: Kindle and Nook