Shoe Carnival’s BOGO sandal is happening through May 1, 2012. Buy one pair of sandals and get a second pair of equal or lesser value at 50% off. For even more savings, use Shoe Carnival’s coupon for $5.00 off your total purchase of $39.98 or higher before taxes and shipping.
The styles are new and trendy, the detailing dazzling, and the thongs and wedges braided, embellished and bright. The selection is excellent, with everything from gladiator and jeweled looks fresh from the runway to comfortable classics and crocs for the whole family.
Featured at Shoe Carnival this week are women’s Amari and Lauren sandals by Cabrizi. Amari is a strappy thong in hot pink or bright turquoise Laurel is a strappy braided flat thong in white or neutral beige. Regularly $29.99, these trendy sandals are sale priced at only $16.98.
More specials at Shoe Carnival’s sandal sale are:
- Soda women’s Setup-S, strappy sandals done in a delicate brown flower and leaf design $16.98 (Reg. $29.99)
- Soda women’s Palti-Hi gladiator sandals in black or white with silver-tone detailing $19.98 (Reg. $34.99)
- Solanz women’s Gili jeweled sling-back thongs in black or gold $19.98 (Reg. ($29.99)
- Women’s Sun Fest or Rasta casual slides by Skechers $39.98 (Reg. $44.99)
- Men’s Gotcha Bonnaroo casual thongs $21.98 (Reg. $39.99)
- Men’s Sperry Top-Sider Longitude casual slides or thongs $34.98 (Reg. $39.99)
- Women’s Vezzy Crocs thongs in black or beige $24.98 (Reg. $34.99)
- Women’s Patricia Crocs wedge sandals in neutral beige $29.98 (Reg. $39.99)
- Children’s Beaver Creek Lakeside Velcro sandals $15.98 (Reg. $19.99)
- ASAP Gretchen strappy wedges or Melina embellished thongs $15.98 (Reg. $24.99-$26.99)
There are some great deals on new styles and colors, hot summer trends, and classic comfort at Shoe Carnival. And, best of all, BOGO sales actually stretch fashion dollars for thrifty shoppers.
For a complete selection of sandals for every member of the family or to place an order online, please visit Shoe Carnival’s website.
Shoe Carnival is located in the Village at Sandhill at 321 Forum Drive and at 142 Harbison Boulevard in Columbia.
If you would like to receive email alerts about fashion sales, bargains, and thrifty finds in Columbia, please click “Subscribe” above this article.
Become a friend, a follower or a fan.