Walt Disney World always has amazing media events, and this year is no exception. Who wouldn’t jump at the chance to meet Phineas and Ferb creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh and the voice of Phineas, aka Vincent Martella?
Click the video at left to see them all out on stage, along with Phineas and Ferb themselves. The characters were on hand for the welcome BBQ, which kicks off several days of learning about what’s new and exciting at Walt Disney World.
Besides the new, eagerly anticipated Fantasyland, there’s Test Track changes, the Art of Animation resort opening, and more. Subscribe to my column as I cover it all and bring photos and videos to my readers. You can see a Phineas and Ferb slideshow by clicking here.
I kicked off the event at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Animal Kingdom theme park. Read about those Day One adventures by clicking here.
If you’ve been excited about my coverage of the Art of Animation resort so far, check in later as I report on an in-person sneak preview of this amazing new addition to the Disney hotel line-up. Meanwhile, click here to read about Samantha Brown’s panel discussion.
I’ll also be sharing another look at the Royal Rooms at Port Orleans Resort, which are regal inside and out. I stayed in one earlier this year, and they’re every bit as lovely as photos and videos show them to be.
Check out my theme park ebooks, which include:
- 10 Money-Saving Tips for Your Disney World Vacation: Kindle or Nook
- 10 Disney Cruise Line Tips for Adults: Kindle or Nook
- Mickey Mouse is My Neighbor (life in Celebration, FL): Kindle or Nook
- Complete eBook Guide to SeaWorld Orlando: Kindle or Nook
- 15 Tips for Saving Money on Disney Cruise Line: Kindle or Nook
- 25 Tips for Visiting Disney World With Babies, Toddlers & Young Kids: Kindle or Nook
- eBook Guide to Legoland Florida: Kindle and Nook
- Legoland Florida for Adults: Kindle and Nook