TCP (The Connection Place) Magazine has announced their 2012 Connecting Ministries cruise adventure on Carnival Fantasy in from November 8-13, so now is the time to register! Can you image it?
- Departing from Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise
- Stops in Nassau, Freeport, and Bahamas
- Two Gospel Showcases
As the crystal blue water passes by, what an excellent opportunity to not only just meet people in the industry that handle different aspects but to do the most important part – build relationships.
Since you want to be on this third gospel cruise, then you have to connect with Hans Hess at 252.206.6181 for reservations. $25 deposit is due now to hold your place. $200 is due on July 1 with the final portion due by August 31. The rates start at $495 per person for an inside state room; the outside rooms are $545.
Do you happen to be an artist or know of one? Then you want them to be on the boat to get your music to come key people. Since spaces are still available for the showcases, then to be considered:
- Get your tracks together,
- Ensure you have an existing or pending project,
- Email your mp3 to TCPMagazine@gamil.comor mail to 181-104 Wind Chime Court, Raleigh, NC 27615.
If you have more questions about the showcases, then you’ll contact the Chief-in-Editor, Peggy Tatum at 919.796.4724.
MichelleMinutes 332 by Monica Michelle