Plan to mark your calendars for this Educational Beauty Event
When: May 5-7, 2012
Where: Tinley Park Convention Center, Tinley Park, IL
Who: Beauty Professionals, Cosmetology Students and Customers
There will be a special guest appearance on Sunday, May 6 at 7:30 P.M. of Valerie Warner, Host of Windy City Live TV Show.
Overview of the educational event
- Two big days of Exhibits featuring great educators and your favorite product manufacturers- Sunday and Monday only!
- Participate in classes by the leading celebrity Barbers and Stylists
- Buy new products which will revolutionize your business while increasing profits
- Learn successful marketing tools to help increase and maintain your salon and barbershop clientele
- Learn how to open a successful salon or barber shop
- Observe 8 rousing competitions for Barbers, Stylists and Barber/Cosmetology Students
- Participate in more Free Classes than ever before
- Learn the hottest trends in hair coloring, natural hair care, eyebrows, makeup trends, hairstyling, marketing, hair weaving, wig making, and financial planning taught by the top educators in the industry
- Be captivated by a Hot Hair & Fashion Show featuring Top Style teams from across the globe
- Witness the “Battle of the Schools” Competition on Saturday Night (May 5th) with a hilarious comedy show!
See major exhibitors who have participated in the past like:
Andis, Avlon, BBD, Bronner Bros, Charlene, Chazap, Cutting Edge, Design Essentials/MRL, Designer Touch, Dudley Products, Essations, Golden Supreme, John Amico, Jordan’s Beauty Supply, Nail Supply Plus, Nairobi Products, Organic Root Stimulator, Sharp Shears, Sheenique, Sophisticate’s Black Hair Magazine, Universal Products, Vitale, and Wahl.
- The All New Battle of the Schools
- Evening Style Student Competition
- Student Day to Hair by Night Competition
- The All New Student Barber Competition
- The 1st ever Proud Lady Hair & Fashion Extravanza…The best of the best, Ripping the Runway!
- It’s All about Men Competition
- My favorite “The World Class Fantasy Competition
- Eyebrow Threading & Tear-Free Wealthy Lashes (The class to attend!)
- Eyebrow Threading & “Tear-Free” Wealthy Eyelash System
- French Lacing
- Help! Where are the Clients?
- The Art of your Natural Brush
- Spider Weaving and many more!
AHBAI represents, the American Health & Beauty Aids Institute, African-Americans Manufacturers United to support our community. For more details about AHBAI click here.