5 Reasons why you’ll love Sushi Tani:
1. Amazing Happy Hour – Happy hour offered daily from 5-7pm. Enjoy 20% off rolls, as well as sake and drink deals. No better way to wind down after a tough day at work than with cheap (albeit delicious) rice wine and tasty rolls.
2. Great Prices for the Quality – What would normally cost $30+ for one person anywhere else, I was able to nab for $21.87…you won’t sacrifice quality at Sushi Tani.
3. Stellar service – Although there is only one server, she is determined to give you the best service possible. If you order takeout and wait while they make it, you are offered edamame and tea complimentary. She always reminds you of happy hour deals, and she’s definitely made me want to come back over and over again.
4. Open Late Night – They close at midnight. DAILY. Most sushi places in the are closed by 10pm…that’s a fact.
5. Not crowded – Initially you might be skeptical because there are usually no more than 3 tables being occupie at once, but trust me, this is what you want, especially when there’s one chef and one server. You can enjoy an intimate (quiet) date, and relax without feeling cramped.
What more could you possibly want to persuade you?